If you are in need of more knowledge today to build and grow your direct selling company, we have another great resource to help you.
Learn What You Don’t Know
In addition to consulting with companies in the USA and around the world to build and improve their direct selling businesses, Sylvina has written an insightful and powerful 250-page “how to” book for new and young MLM and party plan companies.
If you are starting or running a direct selling, network marketing, party plan, or social selling company, your greatest challenge is that you don’t know what you don’t know. Our book can help you with that.
With our 250-page book, you will…
- Learn from our experiences helping hundreds of companies.
- Make better business decisions with our book at your side.
- Get wisdom, knowledge, and direction.
- Answer the most important thought-provoking questions to help you to make your key business decisions.
- Learn what to do and when as you build your direct selling company.
- Save time and money.
Our book will tell you what to do, what not to do, and teach you what you need to know to have a successful direct selling company. Without this book, you may make big mistakes that could cost you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of your time. At $299 plus shipping, this book is a great value.
BONUS: Each book includes one hour of consulting time for your business, a $200 value.
Take a look inside our book by viewing the Table of Contents. See what you will learn.
También disponible en español.
Here are some of the comments people have shared with us about our book:
- This guide was the only place where I could find an A–Z assessment of how to start-up a direct sales business. The guide was concise and thoughtful. And the one hour of consultation was the most effective hour I spent starting this business.
- I love the worksheets! You can write everything down. There is so much in here that I hadn’t considered.
- You were right there coaching and encouraging me all the way through.
- The book has opened my eyes to a lot of things that are going to need to be done to do this correctly.
- The major task list and the timeline alone were worth the price of the book.
- The Direct Selling Guide was a very useful tool in getting fast answers to the many questions I had.
- I liked the scope of the book, it made sense. It showed me from a company stand point things I just did not know, and it reinforced in a better way things that I did know. I believe it is worth every cent and more.
- The points you made about the thought process to set prices were very helpful. The insight you gave me led me to package my products differently. I’m excited about my new packaging!
- It was an eye opener for both of us.
- It explained things that I had never even considered.
- The StartUp Guide was exactly what I needed.
- This is an incredible source of valuable information for both startup and existing companies.
Even lawyers like our book:
What You Don’t Know
Our 250 page guide will tell you:
- how to build a direct selling company
- where to begin
- what are the tasks that need to be done
- when should you do them
- why it’s important to have a good plan
We developed our guide in response to the hundreds of calls taken throughout the years by Sylvina Consulting asking these and other questions:
- “How do I start a direct selling business?”
- “What are the tasks ahead of me?”
- “How can I find my first independent representatives?”
- “What are good products for direct selling?”
- “How do I write a direct selling business plan?”
- “What are my sales tax obligations?”
- “What type of compensation plan should I use?”
- “What are my options for initial recruiting?”
- “What should I know about Autoship?”
- “What do I need to know about MLM software?”
- “Do I really need an MLM attorney?”
- “How long will it take to launch my company?”
- “How much will it cost?”
- “What do investors want?”
- “What should I do when?”
and, most importantly:
- “What other questions should I be asking?”
In 15 information-packed chapters, Start Here offers answers to these questions and many others. This 250-page book contains the essential information that you need to have a well-grounded start to build and grow your MLM or party plan company.
If you have already launched your company, our guide will answer another important question:
- “What did I miss?”
Inside The Direct Selling Guide
Each chapter includes vital information, business building tasks, thought-provoking questions to direct you to action, examples and suggested next steps. Topics covered include:
- About Direct Selling
- Telling Your Story
- Building Your Team
- Positioning Your Company
- Product & Income Opportunities
- Compensation Plans
- Assessment of Competitors
- Initial Recruiting
- Legal Issues
- Sales Tax
- MLM Software Options
- Business Plans
- Major Task List
- Business Building Checklists
- Pilot Program Considerations
and many more.
For more details, view the Table of Contents.
Would you like to know more about what others think of our book? Browse our Guide Comments.
While there are common elements between network marketing businesses, party plan businesses, and other types of businesses, our guide addresses the need-to-know differences.
This extraordinary guide offers not only important reading material to teach you what you need to know, but also groundwork activities at the end of each chapter to give you clarity, focus and a path to take you to your goal.
If you are building or growing a home party plan or network marketing company, this guide was written for you.
The price is $299. Included with each guide is one hour of consulting for your business, a $200 bonus value.
Learn what you need to know and do to be successful. Avoid mistakes that may cost you thousands of dollars. Save valuable time and money. Grow faster.
Start here. Start now. Click below to receive your copy by US Priority Mail.