When social media pages are created and effective strategies are implemented early on in the pre-launch and launch process, startup direct sales companies can more than double their numbers in half the time due to the ability to leverage the networks of their prospects and consultants. It’s effective and inexpensive.
Your company will face several challenges with regard to social media marketing and communication due to the open nature of today’s social media world. These challenges include:
- Keeping messaging and branding in alignment between home office and the field
- Protecting the company’s reputation both externally and internally
- Ensuring that staff and field representatives understand social media best practices
- Preventing compliance issues due to misuse of Internet marketing tactics and tools
- Sourcing fresh content
When systematically addressed through social media initiatives, your company will:
- Increase sponsoring through the proper use of social media and Internet marketing
- Build brand recognition throughout the Internet and among social media users
- Avoid litigation by establishing and reinforcing appropriate company policies
- Expand the company’s reach into new markets or demographics
- Improve the reputation of their company and the direct sales industry as a whole
At the Direct Selling Edge Conference, you will learn practical steps you can take to surmount the challenges of social media and gain the benefits from direct selling social media expert Karen Clark of My Business Presence.