Where can you go to learn what you need to know about MLM legal regulations?
The answer is the Direct Selling Edge Conference, the two-day corporate school for owners and executives of direct selling companies.
You’re in luck. The next Direct Selling Edge Conference will be held soon on October 11-12, 2018 in Franklin (Nashville), Tennessee.
What Is Direct Selling Edge?
The Direct Selling Edge Conference is a two-day school for new and established network marketing and party plan direct selling companies.
Hosted by top compensation plan expert Jay Leisner of Sylvina Consulting and leading MLM attorney Kevin Thompson of Thompson Burton, this conference has been held three times yearly since 2011.
Attendees attend Direct Selling Edge to learn
- how to design or improve their compensation plans
- what they need to know about current legal regulations
- what to teach their independent representations about how to use social media the right way
- how to attract field leaders
- how to build a great company culture
- how to build an effective distributor compliance department
- what you should do before you obtain MLM software
- and so much more
Answer These 2 Important Questions
- Do you know everything you will need to know to have a successful direct selling company?
- If you could learn information today to avoid making big mistakes, to make better business decisions, and as a result your direct selling company will grow much faster, would you invest two days of your time to learn this information that will help you for many years?
Register today to attend the Direct Selling Edge Conference. Tickets are only $200 or less for two full days of direct selling education for companies.
What Do People Say About Direct Selling Edge?
They say a lot of good things. Here are just three of them:
“In all honesty, this conference was the best and most informative conference I have ever attended.” – Mike K.
“The information presented was highly useful. The speakers were very accessible, friendly, and knowledgeable.” – Susana M.
“I went to another conference last spring. I learned more in the first two hours of this conference than I learned in two days with the other one. The content shared was detailed and specific. I now know how to proceed with our company.” – Gwen W.
To read what other companies have experienced at these conferences, review our reviews.
When Can I Learn What They Learned?
You’re in luck. The next Direct Selling Edge Conference will be held on October 11-12, 2018 in Franklin (Nashville), Tennessee.
The faculty members of the Direct Selling Edge Conference are each leading experts in their respective fields. The topics and content taught are suitable for both startup companies and companies already in business, as wisdom is shared in each presentation.
After you attend the Direct Selling Edge Conference, you will return home with action steps you can take right away to build or grow your business faster.
In addition to the education, you will have an opportunity to personally meet with speakers at consulting appointments at the end of each day. When you attend, you can receive up to four hours of consultation from industry experts at no additional charge.
What Does It Cost?
The Direct Selling Edge Conference makes direct selling education for companies affordable. Book now. Tickets are only $200 or less for two full days of direct selling education for companies.
Is The Hotel A Good One?
Yes. The venue is the Drury Plaza Hotel Franklin.
Reserve your hotel room at our special group rate while it is still available by clicking Drury Plaza Hotel Franklin.
MLM Law is comprised of a tapestry of statutes, government regulations and cases. There are several governing bodies watching over the industry including the Federal Trade Commissions, Securities and Exchange Commission, state Attorney Generals, Food and Drug Administration and the Department of Justice. With the mixture of old statutes and confusing cases, it’s difficult for any company to successfully navigate all of the landmines.
Starting a network marketing business can be challenging at first, but with a properly configured network marketing business, the ends justify the means as the entrepreneur operates a lucrative business while empowering ambitious people with the ability to change their finances. There’s no better business model that offers these perks.
However, to whom much is given, much is required. When you empower everyday citizens with the ability to represent a brand and recruit other participants, it triggers several responsibilities that are unknown for most entrepreneurs. When the sales force has a financial incentive to sponsor others, they can get creative to induce people to sign up. “Bubba Juice is so great, it can cure cancer! Make your first million before the end of the week!”
Statements made by people in the field, whether they’re big or small in your business, are attributable to your company and need to be monitored.
Things you should consider:
- Do you have the right policies in place to prohibit bad behavior?
- Are these policies incorporated in your distributor agreement?
- Do you have a history of enforcing your policies?
- Is your compensation structure built in a way that properly incentivizes retail sales?
- Is your business structured in a way that runs afoul of securities statutes?
- Do the Business Opportunity regulations apply to your business?
- Is your business properly registered?
- Do your marketing materials have the proper income disclosures required by the FTC?
- Is your intellectual property protected?