You will learn so much at the Direct Selling Edge Conference. Please see below for the answers to the most important questions.
What Kinds Of People Go To This Conference?
- Owners and management team members of new direct selling companies
- Owners and management team members of young direct selling companies
- Owners and management team members of established direct selling companies
The Direct Selling Edge Conference is for direct selling companies of all types and sizes.
Why Do People Go To This Two-Day School?
- To learn what they need to do to have a successful direct selling company
- To learn what they don’t know
- To learn what they need to do to grow their companies faster
- To improve how they operate their companies
- To relearn what they once knew, but forgot
- To find out what they haven’t yet done that they need to do right away
- To collect buckets of wisdom to be used now and in the future
- To identify specific steps they will take immediately to grow their companies faster
- To discover what they have done wrong so they can fix these things
- To learn what to avoid doing that would harm their companies
- To build relationships with top industry experts
- To network with other direct selling companies
People attend Direct Selling Edge to become wiser.
Where Can I Find The Agenda?
You can find the agenda right here.
What Will I Learn?
- the important differences and similarities between network marketing and party plan companies
- how to build a great compensation plan
- the differences between different types of compensation plans
- what to do and not do when your compensation plan is designed
- what recent FTC decisions mean for you
- how to attract field leaders to your company
- how to develop field leaders
- what people are looking for when they join a direct selling company
- how to be efficient and effective at direct selling operations
- what you should do before you obtain or replace your MLM software
- social media best practices for direct selling companies and their independent representatives
- why you need to have a distributor compliance system for your network marketing or party plan company
- how to grow your company culture
- what you absolutely need to know about merchant accounts, payment gateways, and global payments
- simple methods to keep your MLM or party plan company safe from federal and state regulators
- common mistakes of startup companies
- 20 secrets of successful companies
At the end of each day, you will have an opportunity to meet with conference speakers privately.
What Will I Experience?
Our direct selling school is unlike any other conference you have ever attended. Read what our students say about the Direct Selling Edge. Click on the image to read even more reviews.