October 11-12, 2018
Drury Plaza Hotel Franklin
Franklin (Nashville), TN
If you are starting a new or growing an established network marketing or party plan company, you need the information you will learn at the Direct Selling Edge Conference to build and grow your business smarter and faster.
- “The price of this event is a bargain. I have paid thousands of dollars more to attend conferences that were less informative, less instructive, and less friendly.”
- “I went to another company’s conference last spring. I learned more in the first two hours of this conference than I learned in two days with the other one. The content shared was detailed and specific.”
- “We have been in business for a few years. This conference is a must not just for startups. The quality and knowledge of this conference’s speakers are simply amazing. It blew my expectations!”
Our faculty will teach you what to do, what not to do, and what you need to know to avoid making mistakes. When you make mistakes, they cost you money and time. To grow faster, you need to avoid making them.
- ‘The information presented at DS Edge was worth 10 times what I paid to attend.”
- “I came to this conference two years later than I should have. Had I come two years earlier, I would have saved over $100,000 AND two years.”
Discover what others have told us about their Direct Selling Edge experience by more of our 107 reviews.
TICKETS: Don’t wait. Book now to get 2 full days of direct selling education for your company for only $200 or less per person, while space is still available.
LODGING: If you wish to book your hotel room at the Drury Plaza Hotel Franklin at our special group rate of $159.99 per night, email email@example.com with your name, phone number, nights of stay, room type, and “Direct Selling Edge Conference” so Karen can call you to obtain your credit card number to guarantee the reservation. You can also call Karen at 615.771.6778, extension 7087.
BUMMER: If you can’t attend this conference, click the button below to stay informed about the next one at the end of February 2018.