Your ticket to the Direct Selling Edge Conference Webinar includes access to the conference videos. Use the password we sent you to view the videos.
If you need the password and have purchased a ticket, email email@example.com with your name and he will send it to you.
If you have not yet purchased a ticket, you can purchase your ticket on this website.
What Is Direct Selling?
Compensation Plan Design 101 – The Basics
Nine Questions To Ask Before Selecting Software
How To Design A Great Compensation Plan
Recruiting and Building Your Field Force
MLM Legal Primer
Direct Selling Operations: On Time and On Budget
Tips From Your Field – What They Won’t Tell You But Should
Going Global – First Stop, Canada
20 Secrets of Successful Direct Selling Companies
Direct Selling and Compensation Plan Guidance
For personal attention to help you and your company, contact our conference faculty members:
Jay Leisner, Sylvina Consulting
Compensation Plan Designer
- Publishes the 250-page book “Start Here: The Guide to Building and Growing Your Direct Selling Company.”
- Designs and improves compensation plans for party plan and network marketing companies that motivate and reward the 12 essential field force behaviors.
- Analyzes data and recommends specific changes to improve the performance of established direct selling companies so they can grow faster.
- Edits and writes content for marketing documents, catalogs, web sites and training materials.
- Mentors direct selling company owners and executives in all areas of business development.
Kevin Grimes, Thompson Burton
- Reviews and modifies compensation plans for legal/regulatory compliance.
- Develops and drafts Distributor Applications and Agreements, Policies and Procedures; Customer Agreements, AutoShip Agreements, Income Disclosure Statements, and other uniquely MLM documents.
- Reviews product labels for FTC/FDA compliance.
- Reviews marketing, promotional, and training materials for FTC/FDA compliance.
- Distributor compliance.
Jerry York, By Design Technologies
Global VP of Sales
813.253.2235 ext 2
- Educates startups and established direct selling companies with facts about MLM software to ensure their business success.
- Shares knowledge gained from more than 35 years of direct selling industry experience as a distributor, company executive, company owner, and software sales expert.
- Provides web-based direct sales, party plan and MLM software with a flexible commissions and bonus engine.
- Offers tools for independent representatives to increase sales, maximize recruiting, and boost retention.
- Has a solution to take your company mobile with a suite of promotion components for iPhone and Android that require no back office integration.
Jeff Jordan, Jordan and Associates
Fractional VP of Sales
- Creates build strategies (knowing what to lead with, what’s most important, and how to stay focused on it).
- Teaches how to attract leaders.
- Acts as your Interim VP Sales (marketing professional corporate expertise).
- Reviews your comp plan from a top distributor’s perspective.
- Offers MLM/party plan advice and counsel, coming from 30 years of experience.
Donna Marie Serritella, Direct Selling Solutions
MLM Compliance Expert
- Sets up internal compliance departments for direct selling companies.
- Assists MLM expert attorneys with the development of Policies & Procedures.
- Establishes official documentation for infraction management.
- Provides training on compliance education for distributors, leaders and staff.
- Monitors and alerts distributors when policy infractions come up including distributor communications and follow up.
Emily Barr, Orbis Consulting Services
- Provides systemic implementation guidance and documentation.
- Creates SOPs and designs forecasting and demand planning tools for start-ups.
- Guides and implements process improvements to create efficiencies.
- Develops sales strategy and execution plan.
- Sets up supply chain, distribution, and inventory management.
Cassie Lewis, By Design Technologies
Director of Client Growth
- Provides feedback and guidance on Rep Tools, from the perspective of reps in the field using them.
- Creates resources for and delivers field training directly to reps during software migration.
- Reviews compensation plans to advise on reporting and recognition needed in order to get the intended results and actions from the field.
- Creates new rep onboarding systems and content.
- Creates rep communications that are actionable and targeted in order to increase engagement, drive sales and recruiting, and promote overall business growth at all levels of your organization.
Michael Weinberg, Siskinds
Canadian MLM Attorney
- Advises clients on how to export their products to Canada quickly, and efficiently.
- Canadianization of Compensation Plans, distributor agreements, and policies.
- Mentors clients on Canadian business and cultural nuances.
- Serves clients in English, Spanish, French, and German.
- Offers rapid client service with advice that is easy to understand.